Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vintage Finds!

I love vintage! I love its uniqueness (you will hardly find someone else wearing the same bag or dress), I love its value (if it was in fashion 20, 40 years ago and it still rocks, it’s definitely worth something!) and, of course, I love the challenge that it brings (to search for that special piece, to go through piles and piles of trash and finally dig something truly amazing brings a great satisfaction to me!).



These are some of my recent purchases.



 





These are some of my recent purchases.  Costume jewelry is amazing! I love every piece of it!  Statement necklace definitely is my favorite part of jewelry. If you have something huge and impressive around your neck, keep everything else simple, you don't need anything else! Be sure you look cool ;-)!

1 comment: