Monday, November 29, 2010

Lace!


Though black is one of my favorite colors, I think one should be careful while dressing head to toe in it. The key to success is texture. You can make a monochrome outfit look interesting by playing with different kinds of fabric, for example: velvet+chiffon or lace+leather!




I have this wonderful lace dress for a while, but I was on a hunt for a pair of boots to wear with it. The thing is I wanted to bring its evening look down by pairing it with a really masculine, military style looking boots. To wear it in a “right” way with stilettos is just too boring for me!



Playing with my friend’s dog, wonderful King!


Dress-Studio M
Boots-Nine West
Sunglasses-vintage
Necklace-borrowed from a friend

1 comment:

  1. TODAY TO LOOK GREAT IS TO COMBINE INCOMPATIBLE THINGS.YOUR OUTFIT IS A PROOF OF IT.

    ReplyDelete