Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back to 60’s!
                                     

 http://gothamjournal.com/happy-birthday-jackie-kennedy-onassis/

What’s your favorite fashion decade? What style inspires you most of all and influences the way you dress? I’m really obsessed with 60’s. Its bold colors and simple cloth really stand out from everything else! My favorite style icon ever is Jackie O.! From her I inherited love for huge, oversized shades!  
   
  
Sunglasses-Prada
Coat-my mom got it for me long time ago, and it’s always in my wardrobe since then!
Gloves-vintage
Tights-Calzedonia
Shoes-Baggat

      

2 comments:

  1. Laura,take my congratulations with opening your blog!Your mom seems to have good taste judging by the coat!;) I love 60's style because of Audrey Hepburn and of caurse mini skirt ;) This style fits you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look you created! Jackie O is definitely one of the top style Icons! I also loved grace kelly =) She was so poised and elegant

    ReplyDelete