Hello everyone! Sunday mornings are usually much slower than any other during the week, so that leaves more time to think and observe. I was thinking that sometimes we are caught up in daily routine and we almost forget about the REALL fun .(and I don’t mean rushing like crazy doing things thinking that we are going to be pleased afterwards. This is not fun. Who are we kidding?).
I was going through pile of old scraps and found the list of 100 THINGS TO DO FOR FUN. Some of the ideas were really silly, some were hilarious, some made no sense at all. But everyone should loosen up a little bit sometimes! Here are some of fun ideas:
1. Buy a harmonica & annoy the hell out of everyone while you learn how to play it. Note! Works the best if you are in crises and really angry on the whole world!
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future. Then hide it. Maybe in the pocket of the coat that you never, ever wear.
3. Order delivery food, just to bask in the glory of the fact that if you pay people, they will come to your door. With food. What an age we live in?
4. Buy a remote control for your camera & dip your toes into the pool of narcissism.
5. Eat popcorn. Make a big bowl and watch your favorite series. Try not to do anything else for the whole day!
6. Change your ring-tone to the sound of one of your friends laughing hysterically!
7. Buy ridiculous slippers.
8. Find a secret place with the great view. Like a tree, rooftop or a hill.
9. Write a ridiculous online dating profile & marvel people who come out of woodwork. Ex. Oh, a threesome with you and your wife? Awesome!
10. Leave the house wearing fabulous lingerie underneath a coat. With heels.
Note! If you are a man this can end up really bad as you might be accused of being a flasher!