Monday, November 22, 2010

The Perfect Sunday!

As the weather stays warm and sunny, we decided to make a short trip down the coast! Cyprus is a place with beautiful nature and gorgeous scenery.


I decided to play with fabric patterns in my outfit: I love stripes and floral print together. A green bag added a splash of color to my black and white outfit.



I finally could wear my little Asos bag! I love its vintage look! Usually, I prefer huge totes as I tend to carry a lot of stuff with me and small bags just don’t fit my daily routine.




This is one of my favorite vintage belts, I’ve got it a year ago and it’s been an irreplaceable accessory in my wardrobe ever since!





Top-Oasis
Skirt-Zara
Bag-Asos
Belt-Vintage
Flats-Topshop
Watch-Swatch

3 comments:

  1. now i know what the fasion-blog people are for - to give you fresh ideas in your clothes combination.This outfit is so pleasing to the eye espesially on leasure trips.Quite the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore black&white combination! it always is actual and trendy
    As for me I think it is very boldly to mix up stripes and floral print - BUT it looks really grat! I love this outfit a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Πανέμορφες φωτογραφίες!

    ReplyDelete