Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Walking Around!


While walking around my town I had to put something light as the weather stays rather hot. Floral shorts were perfect for this occasion.I teamed them with white linen top and suede sandals to ad a boho vibe.Summer,here I come!


O.k.,the cat wasn't exactly a part of the plan,but I decided that it was fashionable enough to be in the photo shoot!;-)


Can't get enough with this ultra bright orange shade of nail polish!



Shorts-vintage
top-Dorthy Perkins
bag-vintage
Shoes-MissSixty
Glasses-TopShop

7 comments:

  1. Love the print on these floral shorts. The whole outfit is perfect for those home summer days! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sandals and i love the cat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!Yes,this outfit was really comfy for hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool! love the shorts :)
    follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute look and I love the cat hanging around!

    http://www.kirafashion.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lovely! I adore those shorts!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete