Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Obsessed with...

Hello! I just wanted to show you all some of my new purchases, that I'm currently obsessing with.


I found these pretty ones at the flea market not so long time ago,but didn't have a chance to wear them yet!



I love the look of old cameras, they are perfect for interior decoration!



Bows rock! This 80's hair pin can add a playful touch to any outfit!



I'm in love with Maryline look and old photos!This poster is a great combination of both and will be perfect for the living room!

Enjoy!
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!!
    Thanks for stopping by!!!
    I love the photograph bag!!! So cute! :)
    I'm following you! And you?

    http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pieces you bought!! My favorite is the bow - super cute :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bow and camera!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,the bow is super cute,I need to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the antique camera! Just thinking about the story it may have behind, it´s amazing!
    xoxo from Spain!
    Nice to meet u!
    Isabel!
    http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore the 80's bow. I think it is time for them to reappear.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. The earrings are amazing, I'm crazy about accessories and vintage jewelry are the best. I'm also a fan of Marilyn Monroe so I would love that old photo that you so luckily scored! I'm a new follower!:)

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a camera like that too.
    Also, I love the bow hair pin so much!


    Hot Magenta Blog- you're welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous earrings! look so retro:)
    I had a camera like that onebut i lost it.. i hate myself for it!
    If you like, visit out blog too: We're hosting a new giveaway!CLICK HERE!:)

    XOXO
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete