Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Obsessed with...

Hello! I just wanted to show you all some of my new purchases, that I'm currently obsessing with.


I found these pretty ones at the flea market not so long time ago,but didn't have a chance to wear them yet!



I love the look of old cameras, they are perfect for interior decoration!



Bows rock! This 80's hair pin can add a playful touch to any outfit!



I'm in love with Maryline look and old photos!This poster is a great combination of both and will be perfect for the living room!

Enjoy!
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!!
    Thanks for stopping by!!!
    I love the photograph bag!!! So cute! :)
    I'm following you! And you?

    http://yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pieces you bought!! My favorite is the bow - super cute :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,the bow is super cute,I need to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the antique camera! Just thinking about the story it may have behind, it´s amazing!
    xoxo from Spain!
    Nice to meet u!
    Isabel!
    http://mylittlesuedeshoes.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the 80's bow. I think it is time for them to reappear.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The earrings are amazing, I'm crazy about accessories and vintage jewelry are the best. I'm also a fan of Marilyn Monroe so I would love that old photo that you so luckily scored! I'm a new follower!:)

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got a camera like that too.
    Also, I love the bow hair pin so much!


    Hot Magenta Blog- you're welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous earrings! look so retro:)
    I had a camera like that onebut i lost it.. i hate myself for it!
    If you like, visit out blog too: We're hosting a new giveaway!CLICK HERE!:)

    XOXO
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete