Tuesday, June 7, 2011

To the market!


I'm trying to wear more feminine clothes now, so when I had to deside what to wear to the flea market my choice was easy - my new vintage skirt. I tried different heardo as well. This one I wore last time probably when I was 9!



Shopper is a souvenir from last summer's trip to St.Petersburg!

Though I'm not a big fan of ethnical things,this look turned out to be very Russian, hopefully with the morden touch!;-) I even borrowed some vintage (very Soviet Union) coral necklace from my mom.




Skirt-vintage
T-shirt-Oasis
Flats-TopShop
Shopper-random
Ring-thrifted




10 comments:

  1. great skirt!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, very nice! Love it!
    WiredInFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! I'M IMPRESSED A LOT! IT SUITS YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE THIS LOOK A LOT! I WISH I COULD SEE IT IN REAL LIFE!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really nice in this outfit, it suits you! Skirt is amazing :)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look so chic in this outfit. i just adore the way u styled this look!
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing skirt! It is so perfect with this white t-shirt! :)
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute skirt :)

    lovely blog you have..i am a new follower! follow me back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just love this bag and glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such wonderful images, that skirt is completely divine xxx

    ReplyDelete