Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Painted Veil!

I'm just a begginer in mixing different patterns, as I mostly prefer bold colors.But it's totally amazing and I'm so glad that I introduced this trend into my wardrobe.


The key is to take the same or similar patterns in different scale and colour. I also like stripes with floral print and stripes with polka dot!But, this I will leave for the next time!;-)



Neckless from my last collection "Lets Play" was perfect for this outfit!






Pants-Next
Tank Top-Mango
Shirt(worn as jacket)-vintage
Shoes-Chie Mihara
Sunglasses-Prada
Neckless-Laura Design
Nail polish-Next





7 comments:

  1. This trend is super and your interpretation its amazing...killer necklace.

    http://sinothedivine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaa for mixing prints! great look!

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i would like to have more blogger friends! i always follow back = )

    also there's a giveaway open! = )

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool outfit! Totally love your blouse, the pattern is awsome!!:D

    Thanks for your lovely comment:D Hope you're gonna stop by soon again:D

    Kisses and have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing styling! I love how urban, cool and fresh this looks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique and beautiful style!!! Like it a lot! I am wearing such pants from Fornarina,too! :)

    Thanks for the creative blog and all the inspiration!!!

    Andria ;)

    ReplyDelete