Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to School!

The hottest items of this season bring me back to my school years. We all (at certain period) wore middle length skirts, loved t-shirts with out favorite Disney heroes, kept our books and diaries in satchels or rugsacks and  constantly exchanged cloths with our best friends.


It's a lot of fun to see "old friends" on top of fashion lists again.Of course, their shapes and colours are different now.They changed for the better and hopefully so did we!:-)


Satchel borrowed from my friend as i'm still in search for my perfect one!

Skirt-vintage
Glasses-TopShop
Everything else-borrowed from a friend!
xxx


4 comments:

  1. You just might need to never return that satchel to your friend, because it is awesome. Though it might make hanging out a bit more awkward, haha. I really like that skirt, too! It's a great length (one I'm happy to see cropping up in stores again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea,though it might cause some difficulties in our friendship!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love your shoes and bag! Follow you now, follow me?
    Thanks for u comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt! So cute outfit!:)
    and thanx for you comment, dear!
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete