Friday, May 27, 2011

Green!

I was looking for a blazer in a bright color for ages now, and was thinking to buy one from Zara, which I spotted in a spring/summer collection, when I found this amazing green one at the local flee market! It's perfect for mixing up with any other bold color and in great condition! I can't wait for warmer days to come, so I can wear it more!



I added my new pink necklace to make my look even brighter!I love color!

Favourite nailpolish of the moment!

 

Blazer-vintage
top-Zara
Jeans-Gap
Shoes-Steve Madden
Sunglasses-Prada
Nailpolish-Next
Necklace-Laura Design
Watch-Swatch

9 comments:

  1. damn i love the glasses, how cool and amazing are they. love the big big shape and the color of the glasses. fabulous color combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.
    great pictures.
    check out mine.

    hope you will follow me :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, dear! I have similar aquamarine blazer, so thanx for the inspiration! <3
    Thanx for the comment! Nice blog! Follow you now, hope you'll follow me back:)))
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I absolutely looove this blazer. This is the find of the season! And it looks amazing on you. Great find.

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blazer, great look. Following you and thnaks for popping by mine :)

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this funky look. the color of the blazer is awesome! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing green jacket!

    NEW outfit post;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great colour, and so nice that its vintage, totally unique! x

    ReplyDelete