Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In the Yellow Sky!


Last Sunday I got up early to join my hubby and fly a small radio control airplane in the fields. To tell you the truth, I didn’t do much. I just enjoyed my morning coffee, fresh air and wonderful scenery! Oh, and tried not to be hit by plane, my other half is not very skilled pilot yet!


I do not normally wear converse, though I own a pair particularly for such lazy mornings as well as pair of leggings and long shirt! It’s important to have couple of relaxed style items in you wardrobe for lazy days!


Spring officially announced its presence with yellow blossoming fields!






Shirt-S’NOB
Leggings-Reume
Leather vest-ASOS
Shoes-DIY studded converse





1 comment:

  1. let the boys enjoy themselves in such a way that we can join them.good for both of you.

    ReplyDelete