Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Greetings from 2011!

Happy New Year, everyone! I love this time of year. All the festive activities are over and I can finally start working on New Year’s resolutions and make all my dreams come true. Hopefully this time for real!


One new thing that I actually already purchased is black turban from my Christmas wish list. I wanted to wear it with my grey jersey dress and created a look using my favorite winter colors: black, white and grey!






                         Red sunglasses to highlight my outfit!


Jersey dress-Two in Gondola
Stripped top-Oasis
Sued shoes-Bagatt
Sunglasses-vintage YSL
Black Jersey Turban on Etsy by blackmarketbaby
Jewelry-from local antique shop

2 comments:

  1. I do love your turban and shoes! I wanted to find such shoes here in my city but mission impossible ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. the turban looks perfect on you.this cactus reminds me one summer on Spanish islands where I first saw it of this size.Remember?

    ReplyDelete